When & where
Who it's for
- Pre-arrivals to Canada
ICTC's GO Talent program connects ICT professionals with Canadian employers before they arrive in Canada as Permanent Residents.
In response to the challenges Canadian organizations face in filling ICT roles, GO Talent (Global Onboarding of Talent) connects employers with thousands of internationally educated professionals (IEPs) who have ICT skills and are pending arrival to Canada as Permanent Residents.
Registered jobseekers can access our job portal, which also provides detailed labour market information.
ICTC's GO Talent program connects ICT professionals with Canadian employers before they arrive to Canada as Permanent Residents. ICT professionals who received government pre-arrival services invitation letters or Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) are eligible to participate this program. The registration process starts with the pre-arrival services referral.
The GO Talent program provides:
- Job seeker assistance in preparing a resume and cover letter for the Canadian job market
- An ICT job board of employers postings
- An Information Technology Professional (ITP) designation that validates skills, language proficiency, and international education and work experience
- You received a government pre-arrival services invitation letter or Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR)
- You have been approved Permanent Residence (PR) status
- You have mid- to senior-level ICT experience
IEPs referred to this program
employers participated in this program
virtual career fairs per year