ICTC's GO Talent program connects employers with Internationally Educated Professionals (IEPs) with an ICT background before they arrive In Canada as Permanent Residents.
In response to the challenges Canadian organizations face with filling ICT roles, GO Talent (Global Onboarding of Talent) connects employers with thousands of internationally educated professionals (IEPs) who have ICT skills and are pending arrival to Canada as Permanent Residents.
Employers can submit job postings and gain full access to our IEP talent pool.
Benefits to employers:
- Access to qualified candidates before they arrive in Canada
- Less time spent screening pre-qualified applicants
- Reduced complexity in hiring international talent
- Conduct virtual interviews
- Access to talent recruitment strategies and human resource planning