When & where
Who it's for
- Employers in the digital economy sector
Attract, hire, and retain digital talent through free tools & resources
ICTC's TADE tools and resources help employers improve their competitive advantage through strategies and resources to attract, hire, and retain digital talent.
Alberta's tech sector continues to grow rapidly as businesses digitize their operations. Competition for digital talent is high, which is a particular challenge for small and medium sized companies that lack dedicated HR departments.
In response, ICTC has partnered with the Government of Alberta to deliver Talent Acquisition for the Digital Economy (TADE). This initiative provides companies and entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses with free tools and resources to effectively recruit, onboard, and retain employees.
TADE resources are available for download to businesses across Canada:
- Download the Digital Talent HR Toolkit here.
- View TADE videos on HR best practices, Employee Attraction and Retention and Diversity and Inclusion.
- Listen to a six-part TADE web series featuring HR experts in discussion with Alberta Impact's host Bryce Lambert: Tools to Grow, Attract, and Retain Albertans. Available in audio or video formats, and featuring episodes focusing on Alberta’s digital economy and tech talent.
- Alberta Labour Market Information is available on eTalent Canada Alberta's economic dashboard.
- For job details, outlook, and salaries in the digital economy, visit the job market information page
- You are a small and medium-sized company
- You have less than 500 employees
The wider TADE initiative included multidimensional offerings to its participants from September 30, 2021 to April 30, 2022. However, TADE tools and resources continue to be available online.
Jobseekers attended this program's job fairs
Employer booths across job fairs
Online impressions (web series)