Web developers and programmers
More about this career
- Develop, write, modify, integrate and test Web site related code and Web application interfaces
- Conduct tests and analyze data to monitor quality, security, user interface experiences and to identify areas for improvement
- Develop and implement procedures for ongoing Web site revision
- Monitor and maintain Web site functionality
- May participate in Web site architecture and design in collaboration with designers or clients
- May research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products
- A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science, computer programming, Web development or software engineering or completion of a college program in computer science or related field is usually required.
- Experience as a computer programmer is usually required.
- Electronic business (e-business) Web site developer
- Internet site developer
- Web developer
- Web manager
- Web programmer
- Web site developer