Telecommunication carriers managers
More about this career
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a telecommunications establishment, department or facility
- Consult with senior managers to establish policies concerned with the development, operation and maintenance of telecommunications services
- Direct and control telecommunications traffic volume and flow within assigned areas, through subordinate supervisors and technical staff
- Analyze and evaluate telecommunications installation, operation and maintenance services and make recommendations for improvement
- Ensure compliance with telecommunications regulations and directives of government regulatory agencies
- Liaise with representatives of related or connecting companies to resolve joint telecommunications problems and ensure efficient telecommunications system operations
- Recruit personnel and oversee their training.
- A university degree in science, electrical engineering or a related field is usually required.
- Several years of experience in a related technical profession, including supervisory experience, are usually required.
- Microwave facilities manager - telecommunications
- Network installation manager - telecommunications
- Network operations manager - telecommunications
- Network services manager - telecommunications
- Operations and transmission services manager - telecommunications
- Regional manager - telecommunications system
- Switching systems director - telecommunications
- Telecommunications facilities manager
- Telecommunications installation manager
- Telecommunications manager
- Telecommunications services manager
- Telephone company district manager