Information systems testing technicians
More about this career
- Develop and document software testing plans
- Install software and hardware and configure operating system software in preparation for testing
- Execute, analyze and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
- Develop and implement software and information system testing policies, procedures and scripts
- Identify, report, track and propose solutions to product defects
- Completion of a college program in computer science, computer programming or network administration is usually required.
- College or other courses in computer programming or network administration are usually required.
- Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.
- Application tester
- Application testing technician
- Software test coordinator
- Software tester
- Software testing technician
- Systems tester
- Systems testing technician
- User acceptance tester