More about this career
- Implement cutting-edge techniques and tools in machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence to make data analysis more efficient
- Perform large-scale experimentation to identify hidden relationships between variables in large datasets
- Create advanced machine learning algorithms such as regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees and , neural networks
- Prepare and extract data using programming language
- Implement new statistical, machine learning, or other mathematical methodologies to solve specific business problems
- Visualize data in a way that allows a business to quickly draw conclusions and make decisions
- Develop artificial intelligence models and algorithms and implement them to meet the needs of the organization.
- Coordinate research and analysis activities using unstructured and structured data and use programming to clean and organize data
- A bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, computer systems engineering or a related discipline or completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
- A master's or doctoral degree in machine learning, data science, or a related quantitative field is usually required.
- Experience in programming is usually required.
- Experience in statistical modelling or machine learning is usually required
- Data architect
- Data scientist
- Machine learning engineer
- Machine learning specialist
- Quantitative analyst
- Artificial intelligence (AI) designer